Monday, April 24, 2017

"There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy, loving pair." - Friedrich Schiller


Read "Make Your Bed; Little Things that can Change Your Life...and Maybe the World," by Admiral William McRaven.
Just read it.
The book is short, has 5 minute chapters, it's easy to read, and as captivating a piece of lit as you'll come across. You'll be awestruck, and changed.
READ IT!

I had breakfast with a VIF who was (is) one of my sheep.

We met the Cabezas for dinner. Alonso is the pastor at the church in Costa Rica where I did the seminar 17 months ago. He's here for the same conference I'll be attending this week with his wife Silvia and their two children, Sofia and Samuel.

I would tell you all about them but I could not do them justice. I was very glad Pam finally got to meet them, and on the way back to her mom's place she agreed they are everything I said, and more. They are mi familia, and one of God's blessings in my life.

Now we're back at my MIL's and I'm ready for sleep. It's been a long, full, and stimulating day. I feel good on the inside. I'll fall asleep easily with a smile on my face.

T'ank you, Fadder.

No comments: