Monday, December 22, 2014

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full." - Henry A. Kissinger

My niece, mother of three little ones, posted this on FB. Thought other mothers would enjoy it.

I got the gas pedal issue figured out. Nobody on the truck forum thinks this will be the correct placement but I'm convinced. Mostly, it's the only thing that works and there's clear evidence that's the way the factory made this truck. Note: individual trucks deviated from the official blueprints based on a wide variety of factors, including what parts they had available at that point. And I have a tentative plan for fabricating the missing linkage.

I have a Christmas present to pick up tomorrow!!! It's possible I may not get it until Wednesday, but the excitement is palpable. This is big, folks.

Who told Kim Jimbo Jung - or whatever his name is - that his hairstyle was a good look?
Can you call that a style?
And how does the President not take a swipe at that? You know they've made fun of it in the Oval Office.

I had a meeting in town tonight and just got home. When I left there were all sorts of things on my mind to put in a post. Now...haven't a clue. It's been a long, busy day and this old man is kapput.

Goodnight.

No comments: