Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"If you don't know where you are going you might end up somewhere else." - Yogi Berra

It saves time and space, but what about that toilet paper?

I chose the topic & passage for Sunday's sermon before I realized this is Memorial Day weekend. And it fits together perfectly. Almost like Somebody planned it.

I have problems with the truck. Not huge, but frustrating.
I have this wire left over. I know where it goes - the horn button - but not where it attaches. Unless I asked on the forum and learned it attaches to the bottom of the steering column bearing, a part I didn't know existed. After about four hours of sanding on the truck bed I tried to get that bearing out, without success. Oh, I have ball bearings all over the floor of the truck, but the race is stuck on the steering shaft. I did some research tonight and *may* have it figured out. I'll know tomorrow when I go back at it.

Three weeks from tonight I'll pick Pam up at the hospital when she gets off and we'll head to Oregon. At this point we're planning to pull the teardrop and leave it in Barnette so it will be there this summer for our camping trip. That will give us extra room for taking up some of the tools we'll need for a few days of work, as well as its microwave, coffee pot, and in a pinch, another place to sleep. It's an 18-hour drive so I figure 22 hours total, maybe 24. Pam's crazy schedule means she'll have seven consecutive days off, so no vacation time usage req'd.

I'm still pushing the pull up numbers and got 132 done today. I'll start backing off for the rest of the week and not do any over the weekend. Gonna do this.

We went on our Thursday night date tonight because Pam works tomorrow and Friday, so it's creeping up on my bedtime. And Pam made paleo chocolate chip cookies that require my attention.
G'night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: Pic. Wife & I found many examples of the "combo-bathroom" in Italy. Toilet paper often had a metal plate covering the paper (actually, "mostly covering" the paper). We usually took the toilet paper out of the room before showering.